Wednesday, May 1, 2013

FIFTEEN

Happy Wednesday! Here's hoping your's is off to a good start.  Today I'm thankful for a little perspective.  Recently I have found myself praying to God for certain situations to get better. Just make it better. When things didn't turn out the way I thought they should be going I got frustrated with God.  Today I was browsing through some of my pinterest posts and I saw this quote I had liked a while back; "Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you Happy."  I just stopped and thought, " How selfish have I been to presume it's up to God to fix my problems."  The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results.  That's exactly what I had been doing. I was whining and crying to God about "all the bad things" in my life but instead of doing anything about it I just kept crying "woe is me."  What an eye opener this quote was.  If something in your life isn't enriching your life some how then change it.  If you don't listen to that voice inside your heart (whether you believe that's your own instincts or God's guidance) nothing will ever change. Respect yourself enough to make the tough decisions in your life.  

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your Wednesday and Happy May Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment