Monday, May 6, 2013

NINETEEN

Happy Monday Everyone!  First let me start by saying, I am aware that I missed a post yesterday.  That being said, that brings me to what I'm thankful for; rest.  I'm pretty sure that Addie caught a cold and since her and I hung out all day Saturday I had the joy of being covered in snotty hugs and kisses.  When I woke in the middle of the night Sunday I had a sore throat and by the end of the day I was quite wiped out.  When Matt, Addie and I returned from Sunday dinner with Matt's parents, her and I passed out on the couch for the night.  It was early and the sun wasn't quite set but I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed Addie's early bed time last night. :-)  I'm still fighting off whatever it is that Addie caught but it was so nice to get some much needed rest after an enjoyable but tiring weekend.

I am trying to be better about resting when I am feeling under the weather, though that is often times easier said than done when you have a young one.  I should probably be at home resting one more day but I am glad I granted myself the rest needed last night instead of worrying about vacuuming the carpet or sweeping the floors.  Maybe I'll be able to convince Matt to take over cleaning duty tonight so I can rest some more.
;-)

I hope you all have a great start to your week!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment