Saturday, May 4, 2013

EIGHTEEN

Good Evening!  I hope that you all had a nice Saturday.  Addie had a rough night and seems to have caught a cold so I'm a bit wiped out but other than that it was a great day.  It was a girl's day so Addie and I spent the day together.  The first part of the day was spent being lazy,napping and then cleaning.  I opened the windows and let the fresh air in, it was great.  That brings me to what I'm thankful for today; outdoor play.

It was a gorgeous day in the Catskills so Addie and I spent the afternoon enjoying it.  We took a walk with Luke and checked out the budding trees and the blooming flowers.  Luke was very excited to enjoy some water time.  We took our time just enjoying the sundshine and the warm breeze  After our walk Addie took  long nap while I enjoyed the breeze and sun coming through the windows.  After she woke it was back outside again.  We wandered around the yard and Addie made many exciting discoveries, like rocks and sticks. :)  Addie even helped me clean my car.  It was a perfect Saturday.  Now Matt and I are relaxing and I'm trying not to fall asleep.  We'll see how successful I am in that feat. ;-)

Good night everyone!


My little helper


Her treasures

"Best stick ever!"

"Wait, this is the best stick ever!"

No comments:

Post a Comment