Thursday, May 30, 2013

THIRTY-ONE

Good evening!  I hope you all had a nice day. :-)  Today the sun was shining and it was warm, well scorching actually, and I am thankful for shortened work days.  Since I left work early today I had extra time to visit with my mother-in-law and enjoy some outdoor time with Addie.  It was nice to have a chance to unwind a bit before getting into the hectic night routine of dinner, bathtime and bedtime.  It helped that it was also a gorgeous day and up  on Red Hill Knolls it was cool enough that it was comfortable to be outside.  For those that are not from around here, where I live is truly a completely different world than even the bottom of the mountain.  It could be raining "down below" and snowing up here.  Similarly if it's 91 down below it's only 81 up here...lol  In today's case it made for an enjoyable early afternoon off.  A much needed reprieve. 

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your evening. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment