Wednesday, May 29, 2013

THIRTY

Happy Wednesday!  Hopefully you're all having a lovely day.  I'm a bit tired today but nothing a little coffee can't fix. ;-)  Today I am thankful for warm weather.  The day started out dreary and cool but by my lunch time the clouds had cleared and the temperature had risen.  I happily spent part of my lunch break in my car, with the windows open, taking in some much needed Vitamin D.  I definitely needed it since Mother Nature can't seem to make up her mind.  It has definitely been a strange Spring.  I'm not sure my poor plants know whether to stick in there or just give up. lol  All I know is that I am in need of some warmth and sunshine.  For the moment we have it and I certainly hope it sticks around.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment