Wednesday, May 22, 2013

TWENTY-FIVE

Happy Hump Day!  Half way through the week!  I hope you're all doing well.  Today, as I was perusing my Facebook feed I saw this post that one of my friends had shared.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/beth-woolsey/20-things-every-parent-should-hear_b_3209356.html

Reading it made me thankful for becoming a parent.  Everything in this post is spot on; parenting is the hardest, dirtiest, most exhausting, joyful and eye-opening job I will ever have.  In the short time that I have been a parent I have had moments where I just didn't think I could do it anymore, where I went to bed wondering if a decision I made was the right one, and where I have been blown away by this little person who has taught me so much.  I know that I will continue to have hard days, days where I question myself but also some of the happiest days I could ever have.  I thank God every day for the amazing gift he has given me by allowing me to become a parent; I've also bagged him for patience  and strength but I wouldn't wish to have it any other way.

Happy Wednesday everyone!  XO

No comments:

Post a Comment