Tuesday, May 7, 2013

TWENTY

Hello!  I hope that everyone is having a good week.  I have to admit, today I was having one of those "Grrrr" days.  There was no reason for it really, just one of those days.  As I was contemplating the light in my grrr day I got a text from my mother-in-law saying that they were still out and that I would probably beat them home.  There it was; I was thankful for unexpected no baby time.  Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to get home each night and see Addie's smiling face.  That being said, when the opportunity for no baby time, no matter how short, arises I take full advantage. 

When I arrived home I began to run around getting things done that I had been putting off because doing them when Addie is around is not always so easy.  I was a house cleaning fool.  Yes, I know, when you get no baby time you should sit down, relax and just enjoy it.  Well for me, a clean house makes me very relaxed.  Let me tell you what, I got an insane amount of stuff done in a half an hour span.  As I watched my in-laws arrive with my little angel, I looked at my house and the cleaning miracle I had just created and thought, "ahhhhhh, this is nice."  It was definitely nice to have a little uninterrupted time to do things I wanted to do. 

As I watched Addie excitedly wave and yell at Matt through the window as he was mowing the yard I thought, "Ahhh, this is nice too."  :-)
She felt the closer she got to the
window the better chance of
Matt seeing her. lol

Very excited that daddy was outside mowing
 

No comments:

Post a Comment