Friday, May 10, 2013

TWENTY-TWO

Happy Friday Evening everyone!  Sorry again for the missed post.  I'm still trying to fend off this cold and last night staying up just wasn't an option for me.  But I'm getting rest and trying to take it as easy as possible. :)

Matt is having a boys night so it was just Addie and I for the evening.  In honor of our mommy/daughter time I'm thankful for special moments with Addie.  As I watched her eat her dinner while completely mesmerized by the movie "Tangled" and cracked up as she played "splash mommy" during bath time I thought, "enjoy every minute".  Our little angel is growing so fast and every day she makes us smile and laugh with her antics.  Addie loves when I sit on the floor while she is playing; soon she is scooting backwards, with her butt sticking out and I know that she is on her way to my lap. She loves to "brush" my hair and make funny faces in the mirror with me while I'm getting ready for work in the morning.  Working outside of the home makes me cherish these little moments so much because it's hard to leave her every morning so I soak up every moment, knowing that it won't last forever.  She has already moved past being my little baby and has moved into being my little girl.  So, I try to remember to slow down and enjoy these moments because if I don't I could miss the best moments I didn't even know where happening. 

Good Night! XO

2 comments:

  1. Love the photo of you two and yes she is a little GIRL now!!! So crazy. Aunt Alice loves you both very much!

    ReplyDelete