Wednesday, May 8, 2013

TWENTY-ONE

Happy Wednesday everyone!  We are officially over the hump and more than half way through the week. :-)  It is said that it takes 21 days to  start or break a habit, so in honor of my 21st day of thanks, I am thankful for new habits.  I don't know if the 21 day rule is true and this may only be happening because I'm doing it on here but blogging what I'm thankful for has definitely become something that I have to do every day now. 

Some days I have to really think about what I'm thankful for; let's face it, it's not always so easy to see the good in a day.  I like that I have to do it though, because it's on those tough days that I need to remember what I'm thankful for the most.  This is one habit I'm glad I chose to form because it helps keep things in perspective for me.  Not every day is going to be a good day and it is hard to recognize it some days but forcing myself to focus on the good makes the bad days tolerable and the good days even better.  It also gives me a moment to slow down because I'm focused on this one thing. 

Is there a habit you've been thinking about taking up or trying to break?

Sleep tight!  XO

1 comment:

  1. My worst habit is biting my nails....been trying to break that one since I was about 7 years old LOL

    ReplyDelete