Monday, April 29, 2013

THIRTEEN

Happy Monday Everyone!  I hope it wasn't too painful. :)  Ours was pretty dreary and rainy, which leads me to what I'm thankful for today.  There isn't any deep meaning in this, I'm thankful for CAFFEINE!!!!  If it wasn't for coffee I don't think I would make it through my day, especially rainy/chilly Mondays.  It's funny because B.A. (that's Before Addie) I hated coffee.  I couldn't stand the taste and could never understand why anyone drank it, then I had a baby.  I'm pretty sure I made it all of two weeks after bringing Addie home before, out of pure exhaustion, I stole some of Matt's coffee.  I've never looked back.  Granted, I still don't like the taste of coffee; I generally mask it with lots of cream and sugar, but without it I'm pretty sure I wouldn't last an hour. 

On the rare mornings, when I some how run out of time before I can have my morning cup of coffee, I'm lucky I make it to work.  By the time I get there I'm running into walls, my eyes are drooping shut and I am willing to injure for a cup of coffee.  Thank goodness the rest of my office are caffeine junkies too so there is always a ready supply waiting.  Days like today make my morning coffee especially necessary.  So, thank you to the coffee gods for getting me through the Monday slump.

Good Night! :-)   

No comments:

Post a Comment