Saturday, April 27, 2013

ELEVEN

Hello!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Saturday.  Matt, Addie and I ran some errands and visited with the Drowns. It's always nice to visit with them and they always make us feel so welcome.  Addie was quite fond of them as well. :-) 

Today I am thankful for Addie's unrelenting joy.  As we were in a store, so I could look for a dress for an event, Addie was running all around screeching and laughing as she saw all of the clothes and trinkets.  Watching her excitedly smile and wave to strangers I can't help but smile.  The littlest things, like finding a polka dot umbrella, make her so happy and excited.  What makes it so much more wonderful is how she can't wait to show us what amazing things she has discovered or seen.  Children truly are a blessing from God because they are our reminders that there is beauty and joy in everything, you just have to be willing to see it.  As I watched her dance to the theme song to Scooby-Doo and then run to Luke to give him a hug I realized just how blind I was to this fact until I had her.  So remember to always see the joy in every situation, just because it isn't obvious doesn't mean it isn't there.

My <3

Sleep tight!
My Silly Girl



My Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment