Wednesday, April 24, 2013

EIGHT

Hello Hello!  Today I am thankful for surprise visits from my mother-in-law and Addie during my workday.  Right before my lunch I get a call from my mother-in-law.  She had left me a message saying her and Addie were at the local grocery store.  I was so excited that I was going to get a chance to see my little munchkin in the middle of the day.  When Addie spotted me walking down the grocery aisle her face lit up and she started waving her hands excitedly.  Seeing her smiling face made my whole day.  As I walked around the grocery store, chatting with my mother-in-law, Addie hugged my neck with vigor.  By far the best lunch break I've had in quite a long time.  My little girl brings me so much joy and it never ceases to amaze me just how much I love her.

Until tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment