Thursday, April 25, 2013

NINE

Good Evening All!  I hope you've all been having a nice week. :-)  As I'm curled on the couch with a calming cup of tea I'm reflecting on the day and what I'm thankful for.  Today I'm thankful for a job that allowed me to enjoy the beautiful weather and hang out with one of my friends whom I don't see nearly enough.  Though my friend and I were working we had the chance to catch up on what has been going on in our lives while we were doing so.  So many people aren't lucky enough to even have a job so I am truly grateful for mine.  Just like everyone, I have my days when I am less than thrilled to be at work, but the big picture is that I've made some good friends during my time at my place of employment and for the most part it's fairly painless. ;-)  So, on the days when I feel like I have to drag myself into work I just try to remember how lucky I am to have a job that allows me to support my family and all of the wonderful people who have come into my life.

Until tomorrow! xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment