Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas 2011 Photo Collage

Here is a photo collage of our Christmas in Iowa.  I will write more about our trip once we make it back to New York.  Enjoy!

So happy to see her!


Adorable

Smiling nice for the camera


Matt is hamming it up for the camera

Having way too much fun.

He was a robot.

Posing with Daddy and Uncle Aaron






Soooooo happy to have my little brothers home!

Matt and I with me a couple of my high school classmates/friends; Katie & Jareb.  Katie's daughter, Aleeyah was in our wedding.

Fun times with Grandma

Our favorite little people. :-D

3 comments:

  1. Hunter is sooo big!! & Hayden has sooo much hair (my niece is still mostly bald at age 3 lol) :) Looks like you had a wonderful time!! Safe drive back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hayden's hair! That little girl is going to be a heart breaker with that hair and those eyes. I can't get over how big Hunter has gotten. He's so lovable too, though he wipes your kisses off now. Lol

    ReplyDelete